Easy Tax USA

Can I amend my tax return?

If you need a previously filed tax return to be amended, we can help you. Current Easy Tax USA customers who want to correct a mistake on their return can request it to be amended for $39.95. If your tax return was e-filed and accepted, log into your account and click on Amend a Return to begin the process. Otherwise, give us a call.

If you haven’t file your tax return with us, the fee to have it amended is $99.95.
Please note: If you would like to have us amend a tax return not originally prepared by us, give us a call to discuss the details.

In addition: Amended returns cannot be e-filed. Instead, they must be downloaded, printed, and signed before being mailed to the IRS or state, along with a copy of your original return.